|McDonogh Firecracker Duals
1) The Firecracker Duals will be sanctioned by USA Wrestling and wrestlers will be
required to have a USA Wrestling card to participate.
2) Wrestlers entering grades 9-12 in the fall of 2014 will be allowed to participate in
the High School Division (graduating Seniors will be allowed to participate also).
Wrestlers entering grades 9th & under in the fall of 2014 will be allowed to
participate in the Middle School Division.
3) Each team will email the preliminary roster by Thursday, June 26th.
4) Weigh-ins will be 7 am - 9:30 am. There will be a 3 lb. weight allowance from
scratch weight. HS - 109,116,123, etc. MS - 63,68,73,etc.
5) Officials will do a complete skin check mat side prior to the first match. Wrestlers
with treated or questionable skin conditions must have the NFHS Physicians
release form to participate. Maryland Wrestling Officials will NOT accept any other
6) Dual meet ties will be broken according to the rulebook criteria.
8) Each team will be responsible for providing a scorekeeper for each dual that will
sit at the score table.
|McDonogh Firecracker Duals - Rules